How to get to Utopia?

Hello, I started to travel Utopia last week with my friend Raphy. He is a local in Utopia and helps me to discover here. I will talk about the customs of Utopia and comparet them with Turkey during my trip. I hope you enjoy!


The only way to reach Utopia is a ship. Since there are too many obstacles on the sea, cruising without a guide is nearly impossible. This makes me confuesed because reaching my country is very easy compared to Utopia. You can do it by bus, airplane, train, ship, even walking if you are determined enough.
travel to turkey ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Before arriving, Raphy told me some interesting details about Utopia on the ship. For example, Utopia takes its name from the general Utopus, the conquereor of Utopia. This is very similar to Anatolian beyliks that are called after their founders. Actually, Ottoman Empire is one of them because its original name is Osmanoğulları (Sons of Osman).


Raphy said that there are fifty-four cities in the Utopia and they are same in terms of manners, customs and laws. They even have the same layout. This is very different from Turkey. One who glances at the population distribution of Turkey can easily understand the difference. The developments levels of the cities are completely different. Customs, traditions and histories also vary.
In Utopia, each city sends three senators to the capital city, but in Turkey each city sends senator according to their population and this is not once a year but every five years.

In the next post, I will talk about the capital city. Keep on following!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Occupations

State