Interpersonal relations

After a quick tour in the city, we returned Raphy's home for dinner. While I was expecting a small humble dinner, many relatives were waiting for me. After meeting all, we started to eat. The oldest man was the father of Raphy and he said that they always dine together.
dining ile ilgili görsel sonucu

After dinner, the grandfather started to talk about some philosphical subjects. Yes, that was incredibly boring. However, everbody was looking like enjoyed except me. When that long ceremony is completed, I asked Raphy to go to a bar just for fun but he laughed and said "We don't have such places here but we can play chess if you want to enjoy." After surprising, I accepted his offer and played. It wasn't that bad, I think I am getting familiar with the life here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Occupations

State

How to get to Utopia?